Buffalo and Williamsville, New York
M. Rogan Morton, Esq.
Attorney and Counselor at Law
Buffalo, New York • 14216
Direct: (716) 432-2764
Main Office: (716) 875-4506
M. Rogan Morton, Esq. has been representing clients on areas impacting human resources (including employment, labor, employee benefits and executive compensation) for over 20 years by combining practical experience with cutting edge knowledge technology.
The American Bar Association, New York State Bar Association, Erie County Bar Association, Genesee County Bar Association, SHRM, BNHRA, Genesee Area Personnel Association and the International Foundation of Employee Benefit Plans.
Rogan has volunteered for numerous not-for-profit and civic organizations, such as:
- NFIEC (Niagara Frontier Industry Education Council),
- Habitat for Humanity (Erie and Genesee County),
- Genesee County Bicentennial Committee,
- American Diabetes Association,
- Batavia Players,
- Various Chambers of Commerce,
- The Western New York Chamber Alliance,
- Kevin Guest House,
- American Red Cross (Genesee County Chapter),
- Literacy Volunteers of America, and
- Volunteer Lawyers Project (assistive devices and real estate).
You may also follow Rogan on Twitter at (@RoganMortonLaw): www.twitter.com/RoganMortonLaw